UPDATE ON RE-OPENING
We hope you; your family and friends are fit and well. We would like to keep you updated following the government announcement on the 28th May 2020, in which they advised that Dental Practices may re-open from the 8th June 2020.
We are incredibly pleased and relieved to announce that we will indeed be re-opening Chiswick Park Dental & Facial practice on the 8th June 2020 in a phased return to practice. This means that we will be open on the 8th to take phones calls and speak to you directly about appointments, please do not visit the practice, we will contact you about your rescheduled, cancelled or emergency appointments.
As we have had to cancel numerous appointments since lockdown began, we may initially prioritise patients with dental emergencies or appointments to be rescheduled.
We would prefer you refrain from attending the practice unless you have an appointment.
At Chiswick Park Dental Practice, our biggest priority is your safety, comfort and wellbeing and the safety of our dental team. We have spent the time during the closure upgrading and introducing additional measures to keep you and our staff safe.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety. Due to the recent pandemic, we have reviewed our processes and introduced additional measures for your health and safety.
Please visit our website for the new patient journey https://vimeo.com/422876301 or www.chiswickparkdental.co.uk
Additional COVID -19 Measures.
- All members of our team will be risk-assessed every morning before they start their shifts. They will adhere to wearing the required PPE in the designated zoned areas, and be responsible for ensuring that patients and the dental team respect personal distancing regulations.
- We will conduct COVID-19 Pre-screening measures for patients
- Additional hand sanitisers are now available at entry and exit points.
- Increased disinfection and protection cleaning will be performed between each patient.
- Paper literature will no longer be kept in the waiting room
- All touch points will be disinfected /protected regularly, including handles and the POS card machine.
- Contactless payments, electronic bank transfers and emailed forms will be encouraged.
- Social distancing measures, and a reception security screen have been implemented.
- We will have reduced number of patients in the practice and waiting area, to limit contact with other patients.
- We may ask you to wait in your car or outside or call you as soon as we know that the appointment before you may be delayed, to ensure that you are not in the waiting area with the previous patient.
- PPE for patients will be provided.
- We are creating clinics to shield patients who are most vulnerable, to ensure their additional safety.
- Please take a comfort break prior to attending your appointment as we will limit the use of our facilities.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding
Dr Fabrizio Rapisarda & the Dental Team
Owner – Clinical Lead.